If you are concerned about a child

Where there are significant immediate concerns about the safety of a child, you should contact the police on 999

If you have a concern that a child is vulnerable or at risk of significant harm, please visit your local service website below on how to report and what to do next.

North Lincolnshire Council 

Safer North East Lincolnshire

Hull Safeguarding Children Partnership 

East Riding Safeguarding Children Partnership

North Yorkshire Safeguarding Children Partnership

City of York Safeguarding Children Partnership

If you are concerned about an adult

Please visit your local service website below to find more details on how to report adult safeguarding concerns.

North Lincolnshire Safeguarding Adults 

Safer North East Lincolnshire 

Hull Safeguarding Adults

East Riding Safeguarding Adults Board 

Safeguarding Adults in North Yorkshire

City of York Council


Not in Our Community is a campaign website providing resources co produced with young people to help protect against grooming and exploitation. You might find their resourses helpful.

Safeguarding Page list

Page last updated on: 02nd January 2024