SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability)

Your local council runs services for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, and for children and young people who you think might have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Below are links to all of these services.


East Riding

North East Lincolnshire

North Lincolnshire

North Yorkshire


Page last updated on: 06th December 2023